Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Ok, That may be cliche', but it's the truth.

I have noticed recently that the pounds are packing on. Could be my delicious recipes, maybe?

I'm really okay with my appearance. I don't even have to convince myself. I just know that my clothes don't fit. I also know that if I weighed less, I would not have such a hard time keeping up with Josh. And I really, really want to keep up with him. I cannot wait for our MS150! Yah! I am going to Kick B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

So, I thought that I would try Weight Watcher's weight loss plan again. The last time that I did weight watchers, I lost 25 pounds. It was amazing and really easy. I just keep track of what I eat in a formula that converts calories, fat, and fiber into points. I start out with 26 points a day for now. That number is based on my weight. I am able to have 35 extra flex points a week. And, I'll earn activity points for any exercise (aka Cycling) that I do.

Okay, So enough about the particulars.

Get ready for the HEALTHY me to slowly appear. After all, Josh and I have a fantastic CYCLING September (MS150, Gateway, and Tour of Missouri) coming up. I have to look hot for the Italian Cyclists that are going to be stopping in. Wink. Wink.

P.S. I don't know why, but this blog has turned more into a ME Blog. Don't worry. Once I feel more up to it, I'll have more recipes. Healthy ones.

No comments: