A Super Day.

Although I would say that Keri's party was super, I didn't even watch a second of the bowl part.

The only Colt I may interested in would be one that I would ride. And that's far fetched.

I did, however, have a good time eating munchies and chatting it up with my sister, her in-laws, and my family.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I made the Texas Sheet Cake pictured above. I must say, I accidentally used the Dark Cocoa for the first cake that I made. Apparently, this does not make ite very appetizing. In fact, It wasn't very good at all, so I had to rush around about an hour before the party and this is what I came up with. Edible, but not delectable.

Oh, and Josh and I put the H in H-O-T!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sizzle....

Keri, sans the Red Lipstick -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My mom and a cupcake-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shawn, and my favorite nephews, Atticus and Alf-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Atticus is with Shawn. If you squint really hard you can see Alf in the background (and Sweet Pea.)

Who Needs a bowl when you have a super family?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: