Rain Rain Go Away

Yesterday it not only rained, it poured. It was the kind of rain so cold, it chilled your bones. I normally like rain, but it was my day off. So, it definitely put a damper on things.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I did, however, get a kick out of Josh taking the boys potty in the rain.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They were really good about the whole experience, until they got inside.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh, This is my pumpkin from the patch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I was super excited when I saw a blackish (dark green) pumpkin at the patch. I thought that it was an heirloom variety. I was all set to research more about how to prepare it. Upon further review, I discovered that it was just unripe. Leave it to me. Luckily, I just need to put it in the sun for a few days. That is, if the sun ever shines. It should reach an orangish hue that will allow us to roast the seeds and prepare a tasty pumpkin lasagna.

No comments: