A delicious dinner salad:

I don't intend for this to be a rodent blog, not that there is anything wrong with that. My babies are a big part of my life and it seems that we all have settled into a great little routine.

Photobucket

When I get home from work, I let the dogs out. For a few minutes before I fix dinner, I snuggle my Basil Bunny. Then I let him out in his pen to hop around for a bit. He has learned quite quickly how to jump out, but a sharp BASIL! will stop him in mid-air. After dinner I prepare a veggie salad for both Basil and Bean. They eat their fill and then take a snooze while Pikachu devours the salad remains.

Photobucket


I get such a kick out of the fact that I am able to share delicious veggies with my animals. I couldn't ask for anything better.

3 comments:

Steffy said...

your basil bunny is an absolute angel. Jeremy has been working on me for a rabbit. Soon i feel we too shall hear the pitter patter of bunny feet.

Emily said...

They're so cute!

Jenni B said...

Basil has to be the cutest bunny I've EVER seen!