I haven't really been in the mood to blog. I've been addicted to lesbian sitcoms and knitting and re-knitting my other sock. I also didn't take my anxiety medication for four days, so you didn't really want to hear what I had to say anyway. Trust me.
But I'm back. With fresh eggs and a fresh approach. I think it's about time for a goals post.
This spring and summer,
- I plan on actually riding my bike a little.
- I am going to recycle. I've already started a compost bin and it's going really well.
- I want to go bird watching, and hiking with my Joshua.
- I really want to be healthy no matter how much I weigh.
- I would like to knit tons of socks.
- I really want to cook from my millions of cookbooks.
- and cook cook cook veggies from the fresh farmer's market
- And blog more.
- I must practice Algebra for my next semester.
- I also want to take part in the Healing Environment projects at work.
- And write my niece, Londyn, tons of letters.
- Love my family.
- Play with Bean.
- Hug my monsters, Petey and Pikachu.
- I will love myself
- and take my medicine every day because it really does make me feel better.