I found this survey on a blog that I lurk.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? In 1998?
I went to Lindenwood University and had a disgusting boyfriend.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Well, I was running the drive through at good old McDonalds with my chica Stef.

2. Five favorite snacks?
Trader Joe Java Flow Mocha Bars
Butter Scotch Rice Krispie Bars
Trader Joe's Sweet Potato Fries with Mustard Aoli.
Coffee!
Iced Tea.


3. Five favorite toys?
Ipod
Pikachu, my pug.
My (Our) Computer
The French Press, lately
The oven.

4. What I like doing:
Cooking
Baking
Reading about food
Thinking about food
Listening to podcasts about food and other things
Watching Movies
Reading Trash and other literature
Knitting!
Walking
Shopping
Hugging and Loving Joshua


5. My bad habits:
I could go on forever. . .
I worry.
I don't write receipts in the checkbook.
(I miss the toilet with my toilet paper.)
I argue with Josh over nonsense.
I am over critical and require you to be specific.
I spend money.
I am not flexible.
I watch podcasts all day long.

So, if you haven't done this survey yet, consider yourself tagged. (And let me know if you've done it, so I can read your answers!)

No comments: