Today is the day that I fell in love with our Home.

We live in a tiny, tiny apartment. We have long grown out of the place. I'll admit, I'm a bit of a pack rat. Therefore there really isn't any room. However, I recently added two GIANT shelves to the kitchen. One shelf is dedicated to Josh and his espresso machine that will be arriving on Thursday. (I can't wait.) The other shelf is ALL MINE. I have a place for every single gadget I have acquired over the years and I am in absolute heaven. Albeit, the room doesn't look Chic', but it's definitely practical. I think I'm in love.

Love

I even have space for all of my teas!

Photobucket

The semi-empty shelf awaits with anticipation for Alexia.

I'm also having a really difficult time taking down our Christmas Tree. Perhaps, I'll leave it there.


No comments: