I am so freakin' excited about what I am cooking this week. I am almost about to burst!
First, I just went grocery shopping and stocked up on all sorts of veggies and fruits. I am really making a huge attempt to be healthy.
In fact this week, I decided that fast food no longer really appeals to me. There is no since in wasting 20 dollars to go out and eat a bunch of crap. I know that I can cook something that is absolutely delicious and nourishing.
Second, I bought three different varieties of King Arthur Flour: All-purpose, Whole Wheat, and Bread.
Third, I am going to bake my way through Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook. Yes, You hear it. Three recipes a week until I am done with the whole thing. I am going to have to skip around a bit because she uses so much cream and butter. It would cost a fortune, and cause me to go up a pants size.
Here's what I have cooking for this week:
1. CousCous and Sweet Potato Salad w/ a Jenny Frittata
2. Cabbage and Soba Noodle Soup w/ Martha Stewart Baking Powder Biscuits
3. Pumpkin Lasagna w/ Red Wine Vinegar Salad
4. Italian Wedding Soup w/ leftover biscuits
5. Homeade Pizza topped with veggies
6. Plain Ole' Veggie Spaghetti w/ MS Herb Biscuits
In addition to meals:
1. Homemade coleslaw
2. Martha Stewart's Cranberry Zuchinni Muffins.
3. Whatever floats your boat brownies
4. Vanilla Whole Milk Frozen Yogurt