Some cheese with that Wine?



Over the past few weeks, I have found myself not only neglecting to post, but also neglecting myself. I have not eaten healthy. I also have most certainly not exercised.

As a result I have packed on about ten pounds. I am not necessarily obsessed with the number on the scale, but I most certainly should not be weighing in at 187 lbs.

Something, most certainly, needs to be done. I have been thinking about this for a week or so now.

I am going to follow the weight watchers program online through DWLZ and Health Discovery Forums.

My goals:
1. Count my points each day and plan a weekly menu on my other blog: The Scales Does No Define Me.

2. Carry a little notebook around with me an log any foods that deviate from the planned menu. (I have a habit of forgetting what I eat.)

3. Eat at least 5 fruits and vegetables a day.

4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.

5. Fit in two servings of milk a day.

6. Exercise at least FOUR or FIVE times per week:
Friday- Cycle with Josh or Run on Treadmill
Saturday- Run on Treadmill
Sunday- Cycle With Josh
Monday- Cycle With Josh
Wednesday- Weight Training

7. Love myself.

In the past, this program has worked extremely well because it allowed me to monitor my food intake. It also encouraged me to be physically fit. I never felt better in my life, and hope to feel that way again soon.

No comments: