Make Love Not War



As Josh and I were eating dinner tonight, it was brought to my attention that North Korea is testing nuclear weapons. I'm not sure if this is actually confirmed, but the North Korean government run press has released a statement last night.

I don't know. This disturbs me. I am not able to sleep at night knowing that a country run by known tyrant, Kim Jong-il. He has made it known in the past about his animosity towards the United States, Japan, and South Korea.

Although they refuse to admit, North Korea has also been accused of the worst human rights violations in the world. This country severely restricts freedom of speech and freedom of movement rights. In addition they have detention camps where there are reports of rape, starvation, murder, and even possible chemical testing on prisoners.

I think that we may have a ticking time bomb. It's scary.

No comments: