Time has slipped away. . .

Apparently one of my professors decided to begin classes a week early. It's an internet class, so I didn't really even give it any thought until yesterday when I looked at my syllabus. I already have one hundred pages to read, a one page assignment, and quiz due by Tuesday. In case don't know, that's only two days away!

I decided to be an organized student and make myself a little bulletin board, in red. That way I'll know what assignments are due when.

Photobucket

So far, I only have assignments for one class on the board. It's a computer class over Microsoft Office. I really do think it's going to be more work than I wanted it to be, but isn't that always the case?

Photobucket

I gave the puglets a bath today. The picture didn't really turn out, but I'm going to post it anyway. It's always nice to see them irritated, for once.







1 comment:

Heather said...

I so need to get a bulletin board! Puglets are adorable when irritated! hehe