Sunday Was Interesting:

We started the day off riding to Picasso's for breakfast with Keri. It was really nice to see my sister, and take a look at my niece or nephew's ultrasound.

Well, when leaving I attempted to hammer up the hill behind the coffee shop. Well, it didn't quite work. With a combination of: steep hill, new pedals, Josh racing past me, and a wobbly me, I fell.
Here is my wound. I am actually quite proud of it. It's the first time I have fallen. (I almost wish it was a bit worse...)


However, I have been milking it. I pretended to feel faint while Josh gave me a little back rub. (Yah, Well...It doesn't even hurt one bit. Shh...)

While we were lying in bed for a short afternoon nap, the power went off. Apparently, I transformer fell from the sky by our house. We were forced to open our windows, and put on the radio.


It was the first time that I have even seen some of my neighbors. Without television, most people where lost. They wandered around our neighborhood praying that the power would come back on.

Granted, It was hot! Our house acts like a furnace, so we were baking all evening. Josh went on a bike ride, while I tried to do homework by candlelight. Eventually, I have up and sat on our front stoop.

This is Pikachu from the front stoop. I cannot help but think that he is the most adorable thing in this universe.

This is Josh, Post bike ride. Ow. Ow.

The power finally came on at 4:30 in the morning. C'est La Vie.

1 comment:

Misty said...

well my dear, glad you are ok... i say milk it. :)